Terms & Conditions
Your use of the Cycling Virginia website (“Site”) or any of the products or services offered on this Site are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”). The Terms may be modified at any time without notice to you by posting revised Terms on the Site. Your use of this Site constitutes your binding acceptance of the Terms, including any modifications that are made. By viewing or accessing Cycling Virginia, you expressly agree to the following Terms detailed below:
- Although we love our neighboring states and our cycling brothers and sisters, Cycling Virginia is about cycling in Virginia and does not post or promote events outside of the state.
- Cycling Virginia is not responsible for your use of the information contained on this Site, nor can it guarantee the accuracy of information it receives from any third party. Cycling Virginia provides the information contained on this Site for informational purposes only. What you do with this information is up to you and entirely at your discretion and you take full responsibility for any consequences of using, acting on or failing to act on the information provided on this site. Use it at your own risk.
- Cycling Virginia includes a combination of content that we create, content our partners create, and content provided by other contributors. All content on this Site is copyrighted as a collective work of Cycling Virginia pursuant to applicable copyright law. This content is intended for personal, noncommercial use and not for resale, transfer or disposition to any other person or entity. All other copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights referred to in this Site belong to their respective owners.
- By contributing or submitting any content, you automatically grant right to use, copy, adapt, publish, and incorporate such materials into any form, medium or technology without compensation to you.
- Although Cycling Virginia attempts to ensure that all information contained on this Site is correct and complete, we accept no liability for errors or omissions, and reserve the right to change or alter the content of the Site at any time.
- This Site contains links to other websites which are independent of this Site. Cycling Virginia makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, value, integrity, completeness or authenticity of the information, content or opinions contained in any such linked website, and these links do not imply any endorsement of the activities of these third-party web sites or any association with their operators. These links may lead to sites or links that contain offensive and objectionable content or which may contain computer viruses. You assume the risk, and we hereby disclaim all responsibility, for any of the content on these sites or for any damage sustained by users of these sites.
- Cycling Virginia does not make any warranty that the Site is free from infection from viruses; nor does any provider of content to the Site or their respective agents make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of the Site.
- Cycling Virginia, neither a third party content provider, nor their respective agents shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Cycling Virginia respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that any material on this Site infringes on any copyright which you own or control, or that any link on this Site directs you to another website that contains material that infringes on any copyright which you own or control, please contact us.
- Cycling Virginia is not responsible for the products or services of its advertisers.