Rowdy Dog Mountain Bike Race
A longstanding tradition in Southwest Virginia since 1988, the Rowdy Dawg is renowned for it’s grueling race course. Ride the trails of the Poverty Creek Trail System in Montgomery County.
On Saturday, October 26 the Rowdy Dawg Super D downhill bike race will take place. If you are pre-registered for the Rowdy Dawg on Sunday, this race is free! Otherwise, this fast downhill race is $5.
One of the best race courses in Virginia, this will be sure to test your mountain biking skills. The race consists of three levels – a beginner 6 mile course, XC 15 mile course, and XXC 35 mile course.
Rowdy Dawg Highlights
- Racers from all over the Mid-Atlantic States expected
- Large number of spectators
- Grass roots racing at its finest
- Reputation as one of the best race courses in Virginia
- Long tradition of racing in Southwest Virginia
- Race categories including: beginner, XC, XXC, Super D
Real singletrack + real mountains = real fun!