BikenetiCX – Race #3 of the BIKEREG 2021 Cyclocross Super Series
This is a USA Cycling sanctioned event and a license is required – this is part of the BikeReg CycloCross Super Series held in Maryland, Washington DC and Virginia – seven Sundays and seven races from September 26th thru December 5, 2021.
HALLOWEEN Sunday! Race #3 in the BikeReg CycloCross Super Series! New date, new venue, same party you expect from Team Bikenetic. Taps will be flowing at Cedar Run, and the course wraps right around the brewery. What could possibly go wrong?
- Parking is very limited. Carpool with as many riders as possible. Details TBA.
- COVID-19 Policy: The Super Series is asking that all participants agree to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated, if at all possible, and to wear a mask at registration, race staging, and any other area indicated by signage or race communication. If you are unable for medical or religious reasons to be vaccinated, you will agree to wear a mask at all times and to avoid crowded areas for your safety and the safety of others. You will agree to follow any additional requirements that may be in effect due to individual venue policies, federal and local regulations, and health agency recommendations.
- Cash or Check only on race day.
- Pre-reg on BikeReg.com; service fee applies. Fees include chip timing by Insight Timing Services–check there for live race-day results. 1st race $32, junior races $15, + $1 MABRA fee collected at checkout (supports local bike racing!). Day-of reg late fee, $10/racer. 2nd race $20; 3rd-4th-5th races $10 ea.
- Racing Age for all fields–including juniors–is the age you turn in 2021 (because CX).
- USAC racing license required. One-day license available at online check-out to Cat 5 racers only.
- Women may enter any Men’s field one Cat down; Cat 1 women may enter any Men’s field two Cats down. Masters Cat 3-4 women may enter Men’s Masters up to 20 years above their own age. Masters Cat 1-2 women may enter Men’s Masters up to 10 years above.
- MTBs/flatbars fine in all fields, but no bar-ends. (USAC Rulebook).