Bike the Gravel – Tour de Conservation Easement
Join the Land Trust of Virginia’s (LTV) for the annual “Tour de Conservation Easement” gravel ride. You will begin and end the ride at Buchanan Hall in Upperville, VA. The Land Trust of Virginia is a nonprofit organization that partners with private landowners who voluntarily protect and preserve properties with significant historic, scenic, or ecological value.
There is something for every level – short, medium length courses, as well as Metric Century. The course features over 60% gravel routes through the beautiful Virginia countryside, much of which is protected by conservation easements. The routes take cyclists through Loudoun and Fauquier Counties, providing beautiful views of scenic back roads and rolling farms leading riders through several private properties.
- Fully supported with SAG Wagons and well supplied rest stops at 3 locations.
- Registration includes pre-ride breakfast and post ride refreshments, including beer!
- COVID-19 safe event with all mandated and recommenced protections.
- KOM and QOM climb with $500 prize for winners, for those who want to participate.
- Not interested in climbing or the $500 prize, take the bypass and save your legs.