The Phoenix Challenge Skyline Double Century
2nd Annual Phoenix Challenge Ride – a double century over two days, a round-trip experience into your own personal hell and back again. You will ride on Skyline Drive. This incredible stretch of road runs through the heart of Shenandoah National Park. Space is limited to just 100 brave souls who are prepared to suffer in order to rise like a phoenix.
This challenge is for cyclists who are physically and mentally tough, excel in the face of challenges, abide by the rules of the road, and can ride 200 miles self supported with over 21,000 feet of climbing in two days at an average pace of 16 mph or faster.
The ride starts at 9:00 am Friday morning and you can park at the Dickies Ridge. You will need $15.00 to enter the parkway.
- Lodging Discounts in Front Royal and Waynesboro as needed.
- Massive Quantities Of (Your Own) Blood, Sweat, And Tears
- Transportation For Your Dry Clothes Bag (1) from Front Royal to Waynesboro
- Emergency Ride Support
- Return Transportation for One-Way (Friday Only)
- 2 Designated Water Stops (plus self-serve on the route)
- 2 Pints of refreshing Basic City Beer in Waynesboro TBD
- Finisher Shirt
- Additional Epic Swag
- RISER Finishers Recognized in Phoenix Challenge Hall of Fame