Spooky Spokes Bike Hike – GREAT FAMILY RIDE
Rotary Club of Innsbrook Foundation in partnership with Sports Backers and Richmond Kickers present the Spooky Spokes Bike Hike. A unique, exciting addition to our community calendar for the benefit of Richmond Fire Department Foundation, Henrico Firefighter Foundation, Richmond Police Athletic League, Henrico Police Athletic League and related charities. The Bike hike will start and finish at the Richmond City Stadium. Overall distance of the ride would be 4.5 Miles.
October 29th Saturday, 9:30AM – 1PM (9:30AM Registration / 10:30AM Start / 11:30 Finish with lunch/afterparty)
Entry Fee: $10/Adult; $5/Children 15 and Under; Free/Children 5 and Under
The event features:
- Exciting trek through Richmond’s scenic beautiful Windsor Farms with a stop at Agecroft Hall
- Family friendly after party with music and activities for kids
- Guaranteed to become an RVA tradition!
- Costumes! Not required, but encouraged!
- Prizes for best costume for adults, kids, and families
- Food will be provided by Mission BBQ and Bikini Panini at additional cost
- Light adult beverage will be available at additional cost
- FREE for kids less than 5 years of age