Rocktown Cyclocross Festival 2023
The event is held in Harrisonburg, VA also known as Rocktown, boasts a happening atmosphere infused with a serious passion for local food and libations, cutting-edge arts and culture, and the historic roots that anchor it to the famous Shenandoah Valley landscape. The course features tight turns, off-camber sections, a steep run-up, barriers, some pavement, and a fun gravel climb. One of the best features of the course is how spectator friendly it is!
Make a weekend of your visit! The riding options in Harrisonburg are endless! We have Hillandale Park just a few streets away from the race venue, the National Forest is just a thirty-minute drive away, Massanutten Western Slope is close by as well, and it only takes a short mile to get out of the city and hit awesome country roads!
- Free Chanellos Pizza for all racers, only $2/slice for friends and family.
- 2x the Fun? Second CX races are only $10!
- Is this your first time? You will have to purchase a one-day license at the race – we’ll have them! Please show up at least one hour early.
- Day-Of registration – we accept Credit Card, Check, and Cash.
- $10.00 late fee for registering day-of.
- Bathrooms and Showers onsite.
- Children’s’ Race
- Playground on course for the kids