Ride the Ridge Bicycle Tour
The Blue Ridge Parkway is America’s longest linear park, spanning 469 miles through Virginia and North Carolina. It connects Shenandoah National Park near Waynesboro, VA (Milepost 0) to Great Smoky Mountains National Park near Cherokee, NC (Milepost 469). Littered with gorgeous overlooks, breathtaking views, and winding scenic roads, the parkway is a highly sought-after destination for East Coast cyclists.
Your Journey will take you from Asheville, NC to Charlottesville, VA to see all the highlights of the Blue Ridge Parkway! 33-65 miles daily, 6 days, mountainous terrain, paved surface and premium hotels and lodges.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Daily baggage transfer
- Fully guided tour with two (2) guides
- Pre-tour consultation to make sure you are ready to go
- All breakfasts and lunches unless otherwise specified
- SAG support and water stops with snacks
- Blaze Adventure Tours tri-blend T-shirt and water bottle
- Free photos and trip video
- *Optional Add-Ons*
- Bicycle Rental
- Hotel the night after the trip
- Shuttle Service before or after trip