Camp Hilbert Mountain Bike Race – Winter
COVID-19 RACE MODIFICATIONS. Your health and safety are our #1 priority. Guidance changes quickly so we are implementing a plan that gives us the greatest flexibility. It is something new and different and we hope that in 2021 these types of rules will be a thing of the past. With everyone’s cooperation and understanding, we will have a great race day.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING. Athletes must adhere to social distancing. Athletes are required to bring and wear masks prior and post race when you are unable to social disance. We require it when picking up your race number so not to expose volunteers.
- COVID EXPOSURE/SYMPTOMS. For everyones health and safety, if you have been exposed, have had any symptoms please stay home and isolated. We will compensate you for your entry and offer a code for entry into a future race. Symptoms of Covid 19: Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, muscle or body achesHeadache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea
- PARTICIPANT LIMITS. Each start, 9am and 11am will have smaller wave starts by category to spread everyone out and category has racer limits. Register early. Although we can not offer refunds, if by chance, the event is posponed due to rain we will be happy to transfer you into another RunRideRace event or issue you a credit.
- 2 SEPARATE EVENTS. Camp Hilbert Races have 2 start time, please note your time. We do this to reduce the numbers of racers on the loop at the same time.
- NUMBER PICKUP TIME. Please plan to arrive no earlier than 1 hour before your specific start time. We also ask you to plan to depart shortly after you complete your race. The race is covering all fees at the venue, therefore there is no aditional pairking fee.
Camp Hilbert offers a 6-mile single-track loop full of twisty turns, short steep hill climbs and some of the best whoop-de-doos in the Richmond area. These trails are closed to the public, so please don’t ride the trail without obtaining permission.